Posted by : Unknown Friday, July 8, 2016

Its been a while since i posted anything so this so ill make this a bit quick. Ive moved over to blogger since i lost my previous web hosting due to losing my job. With moving over here i have lost all of my posts and I am unable to merge the posts over. So I will have to bring all of those posts over eventually over the next few months.

I have also been busy with some more medical leaves at work and gathering a new job and moving to my own place so this explains my absence for the past few months. With this in mind i am going to get back to working on this blog at least once a month with new reviews tips and tricks for everyone to improve their gundam experience.

Be sure to check back every month for a new review, tips tricks and more to help improve your gundam building experiance, as well as some more life events (not as often here though) that will help you guys out.

See you guys soon, thanks again for all the support.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Blogger templates

Blogroll

A blog dedicated to tips tutorials and such for gunpla and model kits to spread the love and joy of gunpla to everyone, no matter where you ar.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Milky art and blog -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan