Posted by : Unknown Thursday, April 14, 2016

So, Things have not been great as of late. Lost my job which also made me lose my site hosting and all of the content there, as well as my self esteem, saved money for moving out, so on and so forth. However With all of that said, I now have a new job, and things are slowly starting to ease back together in a sense to where I can work on getting back out on my own, bring you guys more reviews, and finally work on some Perfect grades.

A lot of things are changing and hopefully for the better I think, not only for my gunpla blog but for my YouTube and gaming blog. Since i'm finally recovering from the multiple surgeries these past few months, I can get back to doing what I do and Making gunpla reviews and tutorials and helping others out. Thank you all for the love and support these past few months, I can never Thank you all enough and show enough gratitude to how much this means to me.

For the next few days/weeks though Priority 1 is to set this blog back up properly to have my old posts (as best as they were) and redesigning this site. I want to thank you all for the paitence as I get this back up and running, No promises yet, but I should be putting new things up around june after I move.

Thanks again for the patience, Ill have more things ready soon.

Leave a Reply

Subscribe to Posts | Subscribe to Comments

Blogger templates

Blogroll

A blog dedicated to tips tutorials and such for gunpla and model kits to spread the love and joy of gunpla to everyone, no matter where you ar.
Powered by Blogger.

Copyright © Milky art and blog -Black Rock Shooter- Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan